- “How many abortions do you think have happened in the past 40 years? Just take a guess.”
- I watched a pro-lifer pose this question to a young man recently. The well-educated 20-something hesitated and then shrugged.
- “Just a rough estimate?” the pro-lifer prompted.
- “OK,” he said. “Maybe about 100,000.”
- The pro-lifer replied, “Actually, it’s more than 54 million.”
- The young man looked shocked.
Monday, December 03, 2012
The following excerpts are from LifeNews.com:
Read more by clicking below:Young People Don't Know Even the Basics About Abortion | LifeNews.com